Tuesday, November 6, 2007

mapsofworld that helped me see West Indies

Sports events have always fascinated me. I was excited about the 2007 ICC Cricket World Cup. It felt as if I was personally gearing up for the matches. All the news channels and media sources were doing their best to promote the event. I was trying to get some detailed information on all the teams and regarding all the minute details of this ICC World Cup Event, 2007.

This time the matches were scheduled to be played at the various venues in West Indies. The Caribbean Islands have always fascinated me. I tried all the sites, but none could satisfy my queries. Then all of a sudden, I stumbled upon mapsofworld.com. It was like I had found my destination. There was everything that I wanted to know.

From the very day, I was glued to the site. My parents and friends thought I had become a cricket maniac, which I am to a certain extent. Suddenly one day, one of my friends called me up and said that he had availed the opportunity of watching the World Cup, 2007 live in West Indies. But the only thing he was worried about was the planning of the trip. I suggested him mapsofworld.com. The next day, he called me up again and said that he had planned the entire travel in just two hours and guess what, mapsofworld.com was the site that helped him to do so.

Just a week before his departure, he came over to my place and we talked a lot over this event over a cup of coffee. Before leaving, he handed over a packet and said that I should not open it before he leaves. I was dying to see what was inside. Just as I heard his bike rumbling outside, I ran in to open the packet. And to my surprise, I found air-ticket to Barbados, West Indies. A little note attached to it said ‘Thank You for suggesting mapsofworld.com’.

I was spell bound. It was like a dream come true. I could see my heroes on field live. I could feel the electrifying atmosphere. I had just turned around to make a phone call, when I saw my friend standing at the door with a smile on his face. That was a real surprise! All I can say is Thanks mapsofworld.com.

1 comment:

ruhisubh said...

If you have any queries about anything just log on to the net.Internet is full of information from A - to -Z.Different sites has enriched the internet with lots of information which are very helpful for the net users.
I am a regular user of internet.I was searching about a site that will give me full information about tourism as I am very fond of travelling.I have nt seen such a beautiful site like "mapsofworld"which helped me a lot to gather full information about tourism.I came to know about the "mapsofworld"when I clicked www.sam-wanderer.blogspot.com.I have read "sam's story about ICC Cricket,2007"which bound me to explore the site.It is like an information treasury."mapofworld" has brought the whole world on the finger tip.Really it is an awesome site in the world of information.

-----Subhajit ....